Monday, September 17, 2018

Max Rowe - BA Hons Computer Animation Arts - UCA Rochester - Wacom Photoshop graphics test.



Max Rowe - BA Hons Computer Animation Arts - UCA Rochester 


Wacom graphics tablet on the Photoshop
  
During the afternoon of our session when we was asked to grab a graphics tablet from upstairs to give it a shot with the Photoshop. When I first tried using the graphics tablet last year, I struggled to draw and to control the board and I just couldn't do it. A year later when I purchased myself a brand new graphics tablet for the course, and then tested it out I had more focus and a steady control with my drawing skills on the screen and I must admit it turned out very well with a quick sketch of a Robot Wars competitor robot Carbide who won the Robot Wars series 9 competition tournament on the BBC 2 channel, and I did this drawing as a quick test to see if my drawing skills improved and it has. Of course, this was a quick test and there will be some more improvements to my graphic designs in the later year and I seriously cannot wait to try it again. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Max - so just a couple of things re. your blog and tweaking it:
    1) I think you should reconsider your background template - go for something more neutral as per the advice in the Blogging FAQs presentation - for example:

    https://vincent-lange.blogspot.com

    2) You need to include your actual name in the title of your blog: so Max Rowe - BA Hons Computer Animation Arts - UCA Rochester

    3) Make sure your images aren't wider than the publishing area on your blog - if you look at your graphics tablet image, you'll see it's over the edge of the blogging area - it's too big - you can change this by editing the post, clicking on the image, and choose a smaller size from the options it will give you.

    4) Don't centralise your writing - remember what I said about it not being a good look for longer bits of test - choose 'align left' or 'justified' instead, using the text alignment options when you re-edit this post.

    ReplyDelete